MDH Recruitment are working in partnership with our client, a bio-technology solutions provider specialising in the recycling of materials at the end of their life cycle.
Our client is an expanding company who are seeking to hire an Office Manager to join their team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Successful candidates should have experience in a management/leadership position, Admin Management and a deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
- Provide inspired leadership for the company.
- Help and enforce policy, planning, and daily running of the operational side.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Help with budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with stakeholders and determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Work and improve and promote health and safety polices within the company.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Need excellent working knowledge of Sage/Xero account software.
Please apply for this position by sending your CV to or call 07748 074502.